Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD is:

Options
  • 07-01-2005 6:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭

UCD is:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

UCD: is a college which uses d4 as its address even though its probably the smallest area code of the campus.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Is a kip because its in Dublin!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭AngelofFire

the dogs bollocks

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

that placein south dublin where my sister went to college

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

cold and grey, and far from where I live.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

full of knobs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Evilution

FX Meister wrote:
    full of knobs?

A lot of fella's go there so this'd be inevitable. Some butch looking women too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

... concrete city.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Invader Zim

UCD is:

a 20 min cycle from my house, resonably well kept, full of pretty girls, a bit lonely, sometimes exciting, the least worst place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

like Lego-land, but full of gorgeous men :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

full of oompa loompas (d4 girls who wear nothing other than greasy orangey even more orangey and even really orangey fake tan) :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Evilution wrote:
    A lot of fella's go there so this'd be inevitable. Some butch looking women too.
    I wouldn't know. I'm just making asumptions based on no actual knowledge or fact I'm afraid.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,485 ✭✭✭Red Alert

better than trinners

where all my friends from home went!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Syth wrote:
    ... concrete city.

Dammit, I was gonna say that...

But I'll settle for: UCD is - A vortex that sucks any of the joy I hold dear in my life out of my soul, and replaces it with leaden depression...

Damn, I back on monday... :rolleyes:

Can't be that bad surely!?:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

nah Chick, its not that bad. the first few weeks can be really tough when you dont know anyone but once you put yourself out there it can be great.

however, for me UCD is:

a 9am lecture hell!!!

this semester i have FOUR 9am starts which involves getting a train at 7:15am.....ah the joys of living at home.

roll on monday....9am Vikings lecture....Woohoo!! :rolleyes:

I have NO 9am lectures this semester! w00t! Earliest start 11am :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭Sarn

full of students and my place of work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

I have NO 9am lectures this semester! w00t! Earliest start 11am :)

mutter...slacker science students...mutter
    I know a few TP types, and they take great pleasure in detailing to me just how few lectures they have every week - something ridiculous like 8 hours :( On the other hand they have to actually understand quantum physics :D
    full of oompa loompas (d4 girls who wear nothing other than greasy orangey even more orangey and even really orangey fake tan)

The correct term is bop (blond-orange-pink) :D That said I am blonde and wear a good bit of pink, but I have no orange face - I'm as pale as pale can be :)

Oh yeah, UCD is...fun!!! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,589 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

UCD is: Pat Paterson's kingdom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

Sarn wrote:
    full of students and my place of work.

Ouch.....at least we're only here for a few years....but still id say it'd be an ok place to work, well bar the parking...however i'd love that job that i've seen this lady doing, she just rides around on this lbig kinda quad thing towing a trailer after her the odd time...that looks like fun...and probably the nearest thing to driving a tractor in Dublin...I aim high in my life ambitions...

UCD is: too far from home, boo hiss grr, too expensive for lunch bar the bar (however...), too cheap for alcohol, hick, a mass of grey globuals swarmed by "bops" (why thank you blondie83..thats my nu favourite term), and reopening for its evilness of 7am bus journeys on monday.... :rolleyes:

9am lecture hell!!!
    this semester i have FOUR 9am starts which involves getting a train at 7:15am.....ah the joys of living at home.

Oh boo hoo! :p I was 9am start every day last semester, and in til 5pm 3 of those days so no complaining. And cos I'm on placement at the mo, I'm in 8am....

To 8pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Chick wrote:
    Oh boo hoo! :p I was 9am start every day last semester, and in til 5pm 3 of those days so no complaining. And cos I'm on placement at the mo, I'm in 8am....

To 8pm.

i have one thing to say to that.......HAHA!

:p

Where can I find my timetable?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,485 ✭✭✭Red Alert

11am start on monday... i feel like i'm in arts :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

UCD is... the place I remember with great fondness esp those Greek and Roman Civ lectures.

oh and UCD also is the home of biting winds along the concourse in front of tge library even in the middle of summer.

Where can I find my timetable?

Anyone?

Is it online or do I pick up a copy in the foyer?

Depends on your department. Mine was on the department website (maths physics...site doesn't display right in Firefox :mad: )

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Where I am right now.....again......damn.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement