Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

motorbike lock-up / secure garage. dublin north inner city ?

Options
  • 07-01-2005 6:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭

All,

looks like I am moving to a house in the north inner
    city without a garage or any form of secure parking.
    I can't leave my bikes in the street as I'm away a week or so a month.

I'm wondering if any one knows of a garage or lockup for rent in or around the city center. ?
    It would be mountjoy st / dominick st / dorset st area == D1.

Any ideas on how much I'd pay for such a place ?

Any ideas on where I'd go looking for one of these ?

Thanks,

/ds

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I asked a similar question about a year ago. There are some advertised in the buy and sell. Can't remember prices and their site (www.buyandsell.ie) is down.
    Also some car parks I think provide free parking motorbikes - I think the one on Jervis St (not the Jervis centre one!) does - may be worth checking out. It is manned and has low ceilings so should be fairly secure

Advertisement