Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NO CD crack crashing

Options
  • 07-01-2005 8:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭

probably not going to get much sympathy but ive downloaded need for speed underground 2 and applied the no cd crack that came with it,i launch the game and it stutters and crashes to windows,ive tried millioons of cracks/patches etc...if any on else got the game from bittorrent and knwos how to help plz reply :) thx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

None what so ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

:eek: :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭carbsy

hmmmmmmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

Man ! thats the StarFox FluxCapacater VIRUS !!!! format your pc right away as this effects your hardware.

gogoggogogogo ! now !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

all good game shops and a few crappy ones too sell an expansion pack its called "a legit copy" warez sucks :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

At least you downloaded NFSU instead of buying it, EA doesn't deserve money for that tripe. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

OMG Banzor ^this^ guy for trying to condone warez :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

banned'D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

whats worse is he condoned downloading nfsu2 i would rather download viruses dont take me up on this

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

I do NOT in anyway condone getting NFSU (1 or 2)!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

My thoughts exactly. Though why anyone would want to play that game (or give EA money) in the first place is beyond me.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Locked, banned, yawn.

Ignorance knows no bounds.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement