Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iol bb down?

• 07-01-2005 9:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭

has any1 experienced problems wit iol bb today? i have been disconnected 5 times since seven today. and its taking longer for the activation light to come on each time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭Cina

No disconnects but I get lag spikes at certain times, 200+ pings.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Chad ghostal

same here, service seems fine, except for the odd lag spike.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭chorus techy

Yeah modem froze up on me this evening (bout 8.30pm) and when I switched it off, it took a good 20 minutes for the DSL light to come back on. Obviously they are having some problems - it also seems to be quite slow and very slow to respond to anything. I thought it was just my modem arsing around as it usually does.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

All the bad weather seems to be disconnecting me alot. It's only started happening since last night. I'm on Eircom though.

Advertisement