Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 operator settings sending not working

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,425 Mod ✭✭✭✭slade_x

BigCon wrote:
    Does the O2 webpage automated operator settings sending work for anyone?

http://web.o2.ie/personal/help/connecting_to_the_internet/phone_settings.jsp

I keep getting a "could not send settings" when I try to get my settings...
    Appreciate if someone else could test it.

Cheers,

Conor. ;)

the servers down due to the server load.. apparently all phones are sold without these simple settings.. if you ring the free phone number they'll set up what you want within a few hours

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭shoegirl

Of course if O2 took the simple step of making the settings available on their website so users could manually configure their phones, they wouldn't need a server to feed configurations . . .

Very irritating that you cannot find the information thats available on boards.ie on the O2 website. Doesn't make any sense to me at all. Also apparently their configurator doesn't include the Motorola V220. . .. which is also their best seller at the moment. Not such a smart move.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

If its settings for Motorola phones you are looking for, just go here on the motorola site

https://secure.mouse2mobile.com/clients/hellomoto/default.asp

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Smithers

i am looking to send my t630 the settings after i flashed it, sometimes it sends someetimes now, same as the SE website, but nothing ever gets to my phone!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Smithers

anyone got the manual instructions with the settings for the t630?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Smithers , I have finally got the SE site to send the settings to me . You need to change one thing once they are installed ..

Give me a shout .

Advertisement