Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

BMW drivers ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Alfasudcrazy

I had a BMW 318iS coupe - then a BMW 530D - and now I have an Alfa GT 1.9 diesel - so what am I? :o

Perhaps I have a split personality or something :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Was driving home last Friday in the lashing rain and wind when a bmw decides to overtake me on the left and basically push me off the road until I let him squeeze in front of me :mad: It must have saved him a whole TWO seconds.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Went to the West and back from Dub over Christmas and on both legs there were mad BMWs. One guy was over taking 3-5 cars at a time pushing in. He got flashed by oncoming trafic a few times. The road opened up a bit more and we all got by the slow driver just afterwards no problems so it was sheer impatience.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Rew wrote:
    Went to the West and back from Dub over Christmas and on both legs there were mad BMWs. One guy was over taking 3-5 cars at a time pushing in. He got flashed by oncoming trafic a few times. The road opened up a bit more and we all got by the slow driver just afterwards no problems so it was sheer impatience.

Thats the problem with these drivers - they have a more powerful car so they think they can try anything and get away with it - no thoughts for the other users of the road.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

and of course this never happens with drivers in other cars!!! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

76b1fbb5.jpg

BMW v the rest is a silly argument...

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

tbh i think its an inferiority complex alot of people have about BMW's and therefore feel the need to pick out and remember any bit of dodgy driving done by a BM over any other car, as mentioned already you get pr1cks and ignorant fools in all cars.

When im driving i evaluate the cars around me by the way they're driving not the badge on the back

Advertisement