Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dyeing my hair blond, help!

• 07-01-2005 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

I want to dye my hair blond, but I don't know which hair-dye to use.

I am a guy with a brown mop-top.

Has anyone any suggestions?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 729 ✭✭✭crazy angel

my cousin used this b blonde for men and it turned out ok! good luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭edibility

Get it done in the hairdressers. Or get an experieneced female friend. Otherwise you'll look like sh1te

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Gossip_girl

Don't, I repeat don't just bleach the top. In fact I wouldn't recomend you use bleach at all. Go to a hairdressers and they will do it properly and be able to give you advice on how to look after your new colour. Also by going to the profesionells you know it's not going to end up green or something. If your worried about the price you can go to one of the training colleges, for instance toni and gui have two in town and they'll charge you about half price or less. Good luck to ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Heffo

Cool, thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

A friend of mine (a guy) tried it himself Hef, and he ended up looking like a scarecrow... Go to the hairdressers cos it's not worth messing it up! Hope it all works out 4 ya ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,325 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

I end up orange so don't do it on your ownbiggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭Ms Beanbag

My boyf bleached his own hair once. Came out grand..
    U would only mess it up if you dont read the instructions and follow them exactly. but since its your 1st time, I'd go to the professionals..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

I'm dying (badum-tish!) to do mine. I just wanna do highlights. Not the whole lot and look gay. I'm hoping to do just the tips, therefore hopefuly saving the stuff for a second application. My friend, who's dad owns Red's the hair salon on Stephen's green, said he'd help me. He does his all the time, so should be grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

second application??
    you've never done it be fore no?

the stuff comes in a pack which you have to make a mixture your best best is not to reuse it.. got to a salon and get it done right

that blonde b for men is good they do one for women too i'm getting it tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭lifesgood

how much are mens highlights if u go to somewere like toni and guy training college

• Advertisement
Advertisement