Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iTunes Finally opens in Ireland!!!

• 08-01-2005 12:39am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭

Just found out today that iTunes has FINALLY opened in Ireland. Has anybody used it yet and is it any use?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

Thanks didn't know. You Should check this thread out too. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=215800

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Blaster99

I don't know if this has been covered by any of those threads, but why would anyone in their right mind pay about a euro per song from iTunes when you can download an entire album in whatever format you like from allofmp3.com for half of that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭kmurph

Blaster99 wrote:
    I don't know if this has been covered by any of those threads, but why would anyone in their right mind pay about a euro per song from iTunes when you can download an entire album in whatever format you like from allofmp3.com for half of that?

The legality of allofmp3.com seems to be somewhat up in the air as far as I know.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Blaster99

While you think about that one, I'll continue to download albums for about 50c a pop.

Advertisement