Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's going to the where's me culture big party?

• 08-01-2005 2:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭

It's on Sat 8th Jan - http://www.wheresmeculture.com/

Anyone from boards going?

I may well be there.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

looks better than the fireworks lol, i got my fireworks tickets, dunno if i go yet though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 416 ✭✭Jim Comic

simu wrote:
    It's on Sat 8th Jan - http://www.wheresmeculture.com/

Anyone from boards going?

I may well be there.

i'm a-goin'!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

it didnt even rain! That just ruined my day... Got a wonderful view of the fireworks from the upstairs windows of my house.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭gubby

lucky ****er.. we had to stand for hours.. didnt have a ticket.. so we didnt see anything except the fireworks. when we got home the family told us all about it as seen on tv
    anyone who had tickets and didnt use them should be shot!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

gubby wrote:
    anyone who had tickets and didnt use them should be shot!!!

There were so many people I spoke to afterwards saying it was crap/boring/waste of time. People like them shouldnt out.

Went to the gig last night. Said it before, and Ill say it again, the Rulers Of The Planet are a top top band. Barry the singer it such a great show-man, a great entertainer. One of my buddies reckons he is too good for the rest of the band, but i took little notice. They seem to have a good following as well, as many knew all the words of the songs.

I saw Sylia Saint as well. Not bad. A little to heavy for my liking.

Only downer was the bar situation. 30 mins waiting before deciding F**K IT.

Good night really. Pure culture buzz.

• Advertisement
Advertisement