Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celtic

• 09-02-2000 8:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭

Good auld results last nite eh what? ffs.......useless.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

The Sun had a great headline for that match - 'Super Caley Go Ballistic Celtic Are Atrocious' rofl smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 144 ✭✭SPACE COWBOY

Barnes"Judge me at the end of the season"
    Bet he regrets ssying that.

VENI VIDI VICI

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Helv

What a load of bollix.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Helv

Yes it was a bad performance wasn't it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

glasgow rangers glasgow rangers etcetcetc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 144 ✭✭SPACE COWBOY

Bye Bye Barnes, LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Take it

Thats complete b0llox lads barnes needed the fans backing and didnt get it. there was times when jock need the fans backing and got it why is this diffrent.

Ok we were playing $hite but he won Manager of the month last month loses 3 games in a row and gets no backing and is sacked i meen FFS that happens in the spanish leagues and its B0ll0x.

Also without Larrson whos value is priceless to a celtic tital. He should of got a right bollicking of the board that whould be grand and give him one chance every manager needs time (at least 2 seasons) with his squad e.g. Alex Feguson was years at United before they won a title and then champions league.

[This message has been edited by Take it (edited 12-02-2000).]

If anyone gets Manger of the Month, a sacking is always in the immediate future.

lol, as for Manger of the Month, if you get Manager of the Month you're REALLY fu<ked smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Take it

are u really so pis$ed that u posted the same topic twice at 9 o clock fukken hell ;p

• Advertisement

eh no, I noticed I'd misspelt Manager as Manger the first time around tongue.gif

Advertisement