Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How come all the Avatars suck?

Options
13»

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Your comments really are incredible coming from someone with nearly twice as many posts as me in less than half the time.

TEH IRONING IS DELICIOUS.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

CuLT wrote:
    TEH IRONING IS DELICIOUS.
    Is this something only you and your friends will understand..

I can imagine you PM'ing them now..
    CuLT wrote:
    Heh "guys", I am going to say "TEH IRONING IS DELICIOUS". Will you all lol when I say it? Virtual hugs to all.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

wayfarer wrote:
    Im not that pushed about custom avatars.

I just think that there should be more avatars which are devoid of allusions, something simple and unsuggestive (smilie faces etc.) because at the moment there are very few

Massive Troll. Go away.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

you sorta totally missed it didn't you..

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Go find us the avatars and we'll put them up. Thats how it works. I'm not here to create avatars for anyone. Pointless thread closed to avoid trollage.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

100+ new generic avatars added as promised: Art - *.gif

You're far too nice Cloud.

Dev.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement