Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eicom bb setup

• 08-01-2005 7:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭

eircom have sent me out a bb package that i wud like to try. didnt have time to set it up yesterday so my question is .. do i need to ring eircom to activate my account or is what i have in the box enough to get online? i did not request bb from them but me and a few friends in the area have recieved packages from them recently. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

Yes, you need to ring them. They have to upgrade your line that can be done at the exchange for you by them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 optikus-prime

calis wrote:
    eircom have sent me out a bb package that i wud like to try. didnt have time to set it up yesterday so my question is .. do i need to ring eircom to activate my account or is what i have in the box enough to get online? i did not request bb from them but me and a few friends in the area have recieved packages from them recently. thanks

Is this not a bit underhanded carry on by Eircom?

Advertisement