Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

yaris wing mirror

Options
  • 08-01-2005 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭

does anyone now any good car dismantlers,prefrebly around co.wicklow,or failing that where would I pick up wing mirror glass and the mounting for it?As there was a spate of vandilism on our road and all the wing mirrors on our cars were kicked off,any help on this matter would be appreciated,a few sites I visited were charging €94.00 upwards I thought this a bit dear but maybe not. :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

try traynors, in antrim, number in yellow pages under dismantelers. they can post it to u if they have it. toyota parts are unfortunately quite dear.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

If it is just the glass that is cracked you can get stick-on mirror glass in car accessory shops, it's not perfect but it might do the trick.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭lanno

Try Somora Parts in Parkwest ph 6230277. They will have a new
    unit for a lot less than genuine toyota parts

what brandS do somora sell. i know gsf are very good if not cheap for vw and do fairly good stuff with some oem. what about samora? im looking for a timing belt kit/ water pump for a 98 corolla. just wondering weather its safer to buy genuine.
    i know gsfs kits for vw was all bosch belts and oem tensioners cant go wrong there.

somora sell for most makes mostly body part's but a few other bits as well.

• Advertisement

ah so u dont reakon they do branded timing kits then?

dont think so

il buy from toyota then. not an area to skimp on for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Bettyboop

Thank you all for the info.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭jayo99

valerie..

which side door mirror.. drivers or passengers?
    What year Yaris ?

Jayo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭scargill

yaris mirrors are available here:

http://www.micksgarage.com

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭jayo99

7.61 for 1 NGK spark plug from micksgarage !

Might be Ireland's only online garage... but at those prices.. no thx !

Advertisement