Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IPAQ Wifi Problem HX4700

Options
  • 09-01-2005 1:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭

I am having problem with my IPAQ PDA which is comnnecting to my Wifi router as Messenger is working however the PDA is throwing up an error on the IE explorer when I try to use it. SO there is a connection. DO I need to adjust settings?

Anyone know wha the problem might be?

D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Jammer

did u buy that on the web? they're like €699 in shops here :(

i was looking at a 3715 and the 4700, the price difference is €200 and the cheaper one has better features such as 1.3MP camera, remote control for media PC, TV, SAt, VCR etc. It has wifi and bluetooth etc. Did i miss something with the 4700?? The touchpad mouse thing is cool.

in a normal IE u need to click tools -> internet options -> connections -> LAN Settings. Perhaps its similar with the ipaq

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

Jammer wrote:
    did u buy that on the web? they're like €699 in shops here :(

i was looking at a 3715 and the 4700, the price difference is €200 and the cheaper one has better features such as 1.3MP camera, remote control for media PC, TV, SAt, VCR etc. It has wifi and bluetooth etc. Did i miss something with the 4700?? The touchpad mouse thing is cool.

in a normal IE u need to click tools -> internet options -> connections -> LAN Settings. Perhaps its similar with the ipaq

Is there control settings on the IE in the IPAQ how do I access them please?

D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Telling us the error might help ....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

"error page address not found" to all addresses

Advertisement