Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DS and psp for sale in dublin.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

The charger for the PSP is 100V-240V. The only thing you will need is an adapter for the plug or a new lead with a figure 8 connector, like the one that comes with the PS2

• Registered Users Posts: 54,341 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Ciaran500 wrote:
    The charger for the PSP is 100V-240V. The only thing you will need is an adapter for the plug or a new lead with a figure 8 connector, like the one that comes with the PS2

what would the safest way to charge my psp the adaptor or new lead with a
    figure 8 connector can you give me a link to see whats the new lead with a
    figure 8 connector looks like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

all you need is a normal two pin lead to go from plug to adaptor. I found one in the back of a radio hee, theyre quite common in kettles/radios etc. ;)

L5 wrote:
    all you need is a normal two pin lead to go from plug to adaptor. I found one in the back of a radio hee, theyre quite common in kettles/radios etc. ;)

and thats safe for the psp right it wont harm the battery or anything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭ViperVenoM

fecking mem sticks i just dont know whether to get 1 off ebay from fecking Hong Kong and get screwed by customs or not :confused:

as for the games Vampire Chronicles (mine came today :D )

its like..90% English! ..which to me seems strange since its bleeding Jap..indicating by the amount of it on the box :eek:
    rather good game ..i opted out of Metal Gear Acid and the Minna No Golf because they seem rather heavily dependant on being able to read the text where as RR and Vamp (my only 2 games) aint too bad at all

i dont think theres any other games i want now ...unless i could get them for a sensible price instead of £40 off ebay :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

snoopdog wrote:
    and thats safe for the psp right it wont harm the battery or anything

correct, it wont harm battery. Its designed to use it sure. All 2 pin plugs are the same.

my psp has just arrived in ireland now its going through customs now ahh man i cant wait

you wont regret it ! :D

anyone ere got 1 then...im wondering a little about the wireless

i scanned and it picked up my router 100% signal...yey!

put the encryption key in and everything..went to test the connection and get:

"A connection error has occured (80110482)"

do you think thats something from the PSP side or the Stupid ROUTER (dont get me started on him)

as i know i read a while back someone was playing RR online so i know a few of you have got it to work...

There should be a good tutorial on the Xlink Kai website about hooking your PSP to your router and playing online.

Does anyone know whether SDS deliver on Saturdays?

ok ive either read the wrong guide or thats an absolute bastard! to set up..needing certain types of WiFi cards routers dont work yet..and all this ..i think im gonna have to stay offline :(

although saying that i went onto "network" in vampire chronicles i got some shizzle in japense then i was in a sort of lobby..but on my own..i must be 1 of the few in this city to own 1 at the moment :mad:

• Advertisement

Ciaran500 wrote:
    There should be a good tutorial on the Xlink Kai website about hooking your PSP to your router and playing online.

Does anyone know whether SDS deliver on Saturdays?
    my psp has just been /Dispatch from office of
    exchange to delivery office

what corrior will be taking it down to me [is it SDs]

If you track your PSP on the SDS website you will get much more detailed info.

Ciaran500 wrote:
    If you track your PSP on the SDS website you will get much more detailed info.
    i dont think ill be able to track it with sds becuse it hasnt Arrival at delivery
    office yet

am i right

it has from last night left the/ Dispatch from office of

• Registered Users Posts: 5,983 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

I have the DS, its pretty cool, I got mine in Boston for $150 - really useful for the whole travelling the world thing what with the mind numbing boredom that comes with long distance flights. Really good battery life and the touch screen thing is always cool. Madden is a really good game but you get the feeling it was a wee bit rushed. I got Urban Asphalt GT as well, which pretty much sucks.

Checked out the PSP in some shop in Chinatown, NY as well, its nice and shiny but the guy was charging close on $700 which I couldnt stretch to.

snoopdog wrote:
    i dont think ill be able to track it with sds becuse it hasnt Arrival at delivery
    office yet

am i right

it has from last night left the/ Dispatch from office of

Just try it, it won't hurt.

Ciaran500 wrote:
    Just try it, it won't hurt.

ive tried it there around 10 o clock this morning i have tried it again and it has come up this time
    im thrilled i dont think sds work on saturdays so could i go up to dublin where
    PARCEL CENTRE is and just claim it

or could i ask my cousin who live in dublin to get it

and are PARCEL CENTRE opened on saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Ring the numbers on the tracking site...

I doubt its open today. The customer services are closed today and you would have to go through them to collect the parcel.

Ciaran500 wrote:
    I doubt its open today. The customer services are closed today and you would have to go through them to collect the parcel.
    ill leave it to the post man to give it to me

hopefully he will be careful with it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

A few of my mates are going to New york on sunday, how much would a PSP be in a shop? and How much would a DS be?

Sean

• Advertisement

you wont get psp in a shop there, its not released until late march in US. DS should be around 150 dollars if your lucky enough to find a shop with one in stock.

once i get my psp [hopefully] it will come with 2 games ridge racer and choas tower also im getting lumines too so thats 3 games i asked the seller what other games are good he said hes hooked on Dynasty Warriors he said hes its very good any one played this game

or what other game is good

if you like golf at all then mina no golf (hot shots golf) is great. Menus in japanese but theres translations for them on the net. great game

stop! or ill be buying a 3rd game and im skint enough..got a 512mb stick in the post :rolleyes:

ViperVenoM wrote:
    stop! or ill be buying a 3rd game and im skint enough..got a 512mb stick in the post :rolleyes:
    lol

whats a 512mb stick for [saving games on is it]

viperVenom how much did you pay for one [if you dont mind me asking]
    any link to one? please

the 512mb stick will be turning my psp into a nice little MP3 player :D should get..80-100 songs on it depending what size they are...and i may mess around putting some vids on it..the 32mb stick can be my save files one as with only 2 games i can get by with 1mb let alone 32 :rolleyes:

got it off ebay for £45 there was some for about £42 but they was from hong kong and i didnt want to wait for god know how many weeks

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=18870&item=3868844667&rd=1
    thats the one i got a few sites i spotted had it for about £45-£47 and some were sellling it for like £65 :eek:

i really wanted a gb but funds dont permit that :( but 512 should do me fine for now much more room to play around with :D

the 1gb ones are extremely hard to find right now.i have a 512mb one and can fit 3 full simpsons episodes ripped from dvd on it. Pefect quality.Along with all my game saves and 10-12 songs.

sweeet im gonna have much fun playing around with the videos :D i got that ..converter thing and have successfully got a video playing so now i just need more room for the fun to begin :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

Ciaran did yours arrive? I got my tracking number but the site's in Japanese.

• Advertisement

ViperVenoM wrote:
    sweeet im gonna have much fun playing around with the videos :D i got that ..converter thing and have successfully got a video playing so now i just need more room for the fun to begin :D

You should use the QB4 setting for best quality/most acceptable file size. It produces a great result with acceptable file size

Advertisement