Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DS and psp for sale in dublin.

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

What problems would you run into with a US Nintendo DS?

Are the games PAL?

Sean

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

What problems would you run into with a US Nintendo DS?
    Sean

none! the ds is region free

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Just make sure you have a GBA SP (€9.99 in GAME) charger or a USB GBA SP charger (€6.99 in GAME) to go with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

Got my PSP today. OMFG what a piece of beauty

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

You get a memory stick yet? I ordere mine earlier.

Its killing me playing the same levels of RR over again and not being able to proceed.

• Advertisement

yeah I got the value pack from him

• Registered Users Posts: 54,341 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

i love choas tower right now its brilliant the moves are class my favourite character is Gallon he special atacks are very quick

but im wondering is there a website out there which can help you with how to do special combos in chaos tower etc

how far have ye gone up the tower i went up to 25 but i dont have a memory stick so not to bad ehh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭ViperVenoM

fecking ell
    i cant get past 20...you know like the 2nd "dead" boss...everytime it kills my last 2

same everytime...you notice when u finish it..it says like 8%...how big is it :eek: !

im just debating if i should get that lumines thing..anyone got it what they think?

-edit-

oh im wondering about special moves too..the ones that use the bar at the bottom..if you press 2 buttons you can do something that uses 1 bar...the background changes and you get a timer under your health bar..but it seems to do sod all :confused:

ViperVenoM wrote:
    fecking ell
    i cant get past 20...you know like the 2nd "dead" boss...everytime it kills my last 2

same everytime...you notice when u finish it..it says like 8%...how big is it :eek: !

im just debating if i should get that lumines thing..anyone got it what they think?

-edit-

oh im wondering about special moves too..the ones that use the bar at the bottom..if you press 2 buttons you can do something that uses 1 bar...the background changes and you get a timer under your health bar..but it seems to do sod all :confused:
    pauletta shes at level 20 shes very good

the back ground changes to the sky[ i think ] if ure fighter is a fligher you will have the advantage and certain fighter double them selfs in 2 button mode

so there not actually "special moves" then :confused:

i jsut ad a look in the manual and the ones listed..if u can make em out..dont seem very "special" :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭hal9000

so whats the story with customs are they catching it and screwing u over, or is it getting under the radar?

Mine was marked as a cheap mini disk so I had no problems with customs.

But its risky, if my package was damaged I would of only been able to claim €30.

same here. got mine from the same seller as Ciaran and had no probs

Play.com has the PSP for £199 which is €319 according to them? (xe = €287)
    And they have the games @ €55!!

Its released in march. I think im just gonna wait.

Sean

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭hal9000

that price is frickin ridiculous no way am i paying that for the standard pack god damn it, Europe gets screwed every time

Hal9000 presents; A Simple guide for European lauches:

1.Get American launch price.
    2.Replace the dollar sign with the sterling sign.
    3Convert sterling value into euro.
    3(a).If in Ireland round up to nearest 100 mark ex.301euro=400euro in Ireland
    4.Hey presto, you've got your European launch price
    :D

im getting a 512mb but is this the right one for me

SanDisk Memory Stick PRO Duo with Adaptor 512MB

that the right one for me psp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

ive ordered a 1gig one, its in the post :D

**** 1gig one how much did that cost ya

and is this the right one for me
    SanDisk Memory Stick PRO Duo with Adaptor 512MB

That memory stick is fine.

The 1gb ones are about £100. Theres the odd 2gb and 4gb memorystick Duo for about £300 - £600

£600 for a memory stick :eek:

4gb...*drools*

• Advertisement

Has anyone started up there PSP this morning. The background has changed to a horrible yellow. :eek:

I wonder what next month has instore.

Ciaran500 wrote:
    Has anyone started up there PSP this morning. The background has changed to a horrible yellow. :eek:

eh why dont you change the date and see ?

by the way its lime green.
    I have mine on august the whole time. Nicest colour.

I don't want to ruin the suprise of next months colour. :D

(which you have just done) :eek:

ive already told u ive looked at em all..just dont look at minging november.. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭Bluehair

Ciaran500 wrote:

I was wondering what the hell was going on with that, I only just got mine a couple of days ago in Hong Kong and couldn't work out how the colour had changed :D (much prefered the Jan colour oh well)

For what its worth PSP in Hong Kong (with a little bargaining) was 250 euro (standard pack) 70 euro for a sony memory stick and 40 for Ridge Racers. Not bad imho and prob not much different from Irish price when it gets here.

Ciaran500 wrote:
    Theres the odd 2gb and 4gb memorystick Duo for about £300 - £600

Any links?

S.

a 1 gig cost me 126 euro delivered from us. Got it yesterday. 1 gig is the highest pro duo card available, the 2 gig and 4 gig are pro only, meaning they will not work in a psp.
    Im selling a 512mb card for 70 euro inc postage if anyones interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 sayersc

can i ask which site this was?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

You can get 512MB cards on Ebay for around 50 euros, if anyone's interested I'll dig up the name of the guy I bought mine off, he writes Gift on the parcel so no customs either. One of those guys based in Hong Kong, there's a few of em on Ebay.

2GB and 4GB as L5 says are only pro at the moment, 1GB is the biggest Duo/Pro Duo I've seen so far.

• Advertisement

sayersc wrote:
    can i ask which site this was?

yeah ....memorysuppliers.com

Took 3 days to arrive from the US !

Advertisement