Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 3320, Datacables, irish sources

Options
  • 09-01-2005 8:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭

I got one of these for christmas.

I like to fiddle with things, I want to strip out all the crap default themes, graphics logos ringtones etc, and load it with custom ones.
    I'd particularly like to backup data off it (phonebook, messages, graphics etc.) just in case it gets lost/nicked.
    Then there are the firmware upgrades :)

Where can I source one of these cables in Ireland (for a reasonable price) and is there software available that will let me do what I want to do?
    I've flashed my old 3310, worked out ok.

I do not need to use the phone as a modem for PC/laptop, though if the same cable will do that (and there's free software available) I wouldn't say no :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Try templecom on the quays, just down from where the virgin megastore used to be. I got a few bits and pieces theres over the last couple of years at very good prices. I got the desktop stand for the V525 for around €20, online sites were looking for STG£30!!

**EDIT** Just realised your in Galway, so Dublin might not be the most convenient place for you. You could always ring them and see if they could post it. **EDIT**

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

50_Pence wrote:

Different stand. plus im going back to when the v525 first came out. the one I got was the motorola desktop stand with the clock in it.

**EDIT** This one to be exact http://www.88-gifts.com/motv60/v60-motorola-desktop-stand.htm **EDIT**

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Thanks for the replies.

Anyone have this phone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Cool Cat

SyxPak wrote:
    Thanks for the replies.

Anyone have this phone?

I was thinking of buying it would you recommend it ?

Advertisement