Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beware of chatrooms

• 09-01-2005 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭

Watch yourself............. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

thats creepy...is the 2nd 1 a pic of u by ne chance?:D nah only messin but thats very very creepy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Miles

That's pretty funny.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,408 ✭✭✭ando

ahhh, now you've got me worried about the 19yr old 5'9 slim blonde I've been talking to

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭IamtheKing

Comedy. Put a fat naked man in a small chair.(Actually no that's just disturbing)

Anyone else think that with a red suit he'd look like Santa? A peado Sant, but still Santa...

There's another childhood fantasy down the drain. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭IamtheKing

No problem, I enjoy dishing the dirt. Did you know that the tooth fairy keeps the teeth and makes a voodoo charm which she then uses to give people nightmares and make them wet themselves. Trust me I heard this from a reliable source....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Everyone knows that the Tooth Fairy uses the white teeth for piano keys and the black ones for paving stones.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

yeah coz there's no black keys on a piano ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭d22ontour

more disturbing than funny :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

There's no way that guy is 14 - he has a beard.

Advertisement