Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless Question...

• 09-01-2005 3:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭

hi, i currently have eircom's wired broadband service at home and have so share it between my laptop and pc that my sister uses. if i was to get something like ripwave could we have two of the receiver/modem things-one on each computer- and use the connection at the same time?

thanks for any help

ps my laptop is wireless enabled for use in college, does that make any difference?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭wanwarlock

probably it's better to get a wireless router for the eircom???

i'm using ibb breeze using a linksys wrt54g wireless router. have 1 wired pc + 1 wired laptop + 3 wireless laptops connected (of course not all at the same time).

hope this helps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

yea, thanks man.i think ill just buy a router?i dont really understand the whole thing but im reading a review of a router on komplett.ie now and it seems straightforward enough..

Advertisement