Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newcastle 3 - Manchester United 0

• 12-02-2000 6:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭

TAAAKKKKEKEEEEEE IIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Keano back to his old ways as well, hahahahahhaa, aaawwww did the nasty ref send you off Roy?? hahahahahahahahahaah.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

WANNNNNNNNNNNN TA ****....GAN GIMME MY £20 ......WANNNNNN HHAHAHHAAHAHHA......BIG SKELETAL FACE ON SIR ALEX **** .....HHAHAAA
    AHHAHAHAHAA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Take it

Lets hope they keep it up United that is This game tomorow i feel will be the desider on who else will be challanging for the tital with leeds and United

WWWWAAAANNNNNNN TTTHHEEEE PPPPPOOOOOOLLLLLLL!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

hehehe the only game I wanted Newkie to win and they did it. As long as scum don't win the league I'll have no problems paying that £20.00. Then again the season isn't over...... smile.gif

Gandalf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭The Anarchist

Two Words.......

F U C K I N G Lucky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

And two for Man U - F U C K I N G S H I T E - take it you brainless gimps. Man U were fu<king terrible on Saturday, and don't try and tell me otherwise. I know they're usually good enough to beat a team in the Premiership (no great recommendation), but on Saturday they were fu<king muck. Face up to it.

And a special fu<k you to Alex Ferguson who still can't admit that Keane deserved to get sent off. It's the Feguson mantra 'must not admit error or stupidity, we are perfect' W A N K E R.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Refer to the "Quiet here isn't it thread"

I can see the future! smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

two words
    three nil
    at least leeds are only 3 points behind...and they play each other next weekend...gwan da leeds

Advertisement