Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IOL Broadband problem: Zyxel modem not shown in connection wizard

• 09-01-2005 5:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,
    I have installed the Zyxel Prestige 600 broadband modem and I am attempting to create a connection so that I can connect but the connection wizard does not list the external usb Zyxel modem in the setup process. The drivers are fully installed and the modem shows in the device manager as working properly. I using windows ME.
    Has anyone got any ideas how to solve this problem?
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

Hi,
    I have installed the Zyxel Prestige 600 broadband modem and I am attempting to create a connection so that I can connect but the connection wizard does not list the external usb Zyxel modem in the setup process. The drivers are fully installed and the modem shows in the device manager as working properly. I using windows ME.
    Has anyone got any ideas how to solve this problem?
    Thanks in advance

Are you using USB or Ehernet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

i connect mine with ethernet and ive no problems so.., try it anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

Try remove and re-add it again

Advertisement