Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eurogamer top 10 of 2004 , how many have you?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

koneko wrote:
    Riddick is a much better game than Far Cry.
    Far Cry is/was so overrated by most people it makes me cry.
    Sorry, gotta disagree with you there - best game I've played all year - bar none. The sense of actually competing with a viable AI was fantastic. I think Riddick was a little one dimensiona, but good nonetheless.
    Also thought Fable should've been higher that 29 FFS!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Got 2 of 10 - Half Life 2 and Rome: Total War. Waiting to finish HL2 before starting into Rome. Only play 30 minutes a night so that might be a while. Plus got the COD Deluxe Edition for Christmas as well so have that to look forward to :)

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭-oRnein9-

Singstar, GTA San Andreas and Halflife 2, don't own Pro evo 4 but I play it very frequently in a mates

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

Have 6 games mentioned. GTA: SA, Halo 2, Pro evo 4, Ninja Gaiden, burnout 3 and Riddick. Im a bit niffed that Star Ocean didnt place higher than it did. Game of the Year imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭[CrimsonGhost]

People are seemingly miffed at lots of games not being there. There was a top 50 compiled by eurogame.net. People should check it out if they haven't already.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

I've got four and I'm not really too fussed about the rest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Khalim

I've got two - Rome: Total War and Pro Evolution Soccer.

Unfortunately, I cannot play most of the other games because FPS causes me to go all nauseous. Anyone knows of a cure?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Khalim wrote:
    I've got two - Rome: Total War and Pro Evolution Soccer.

Unfortunately, I cannot play most of the other games because FPS causes me to go all nauseous. Anyone knows of a cure?

hmm i guess its motion sickness
    i dont know of any cure, must be awful though fps is a great genre of game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Khalim

i don't really mind about not playing FPS, but i so want to be able to play Vampire: Bloodlines.

I have the copy sitting on my desk - taunting me "You are not worthy"

or maybe its all in my head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

i thought it was an awful game
    buggy to the point of almost being unplayable and dull also

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Khalim wrote:
    i don't really mind about not playing FPS, but i so want to be able to play Vampire: Bloodlines.

I have the copy sitting on my desk - taunting me "You are not worthy"

or maybe its all in my head.
    don't know why everybody is complaining about vampires tbh.
    it seemed to run at a nearly acceptable framerate when i tried it on a borrowed raddy 7000. now that i have my 9600pro back, it should be sweet.
    (i've actually gone off pc games now though... hopefully bg&e will get me back into them)

/edit
    i take that back actually.
    damn thing just crashed as i entered a pawnshop or something
    and you can't have lesbo sex with hookers :(
    major letdown

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Bloodlines is SUPER and they've fixed some bugs in the patch. Well worth playing, and it's only 15 euro in Game now (Sale). I'll probably replay it I enjoyed it that much (but that might just be me, I'm crazy).

Advertisement