Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shelves

• 09-01-2005 7:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭

Thinking of building my own book shelves in my home office. Anyone have any recommendations for some easy plans that aren't to hard to complete?

Wall space is about fifteen feet long and I would want them to be about six foot high.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭rander00

Sure just fook it all in the corner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Miles

That's where they all are at the moment. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,287 ✭✭✭NotMe

You hardly need plans for a bookshelf do you? It has to be the easiest thing you could make.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭rander00

u get your piece of timber. Preferrably flat and smooth.
    Nail it to the fécking wall. throw an extra bracket or 2 in the middle if its long.

sure jaysus christ. Did u grow up in front of a tv r something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Miles

Well if I wanted retard bookshelves I could use concrete blocks and timber, or something as rudimentary.

However, I was hoping to build something a little nicer. I also have stumbled upon some free mahogany so I didn't want to waste it by just nailing it to the wall.

If you don't know that's fine. Just was curious if there were any good ideas.

• Advertisement
Advertisement