Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barcelona Team in Football Manager

• 09-01-2005 8:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone else think that they are really ****ing average apart from Ronaldinho, Eto, Deco and Guily and Xavi?

The rest of the squad are crap...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Haven't used them tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

just use the data manager thing and make the super great for the win

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

tuxy wrote:
    just use the data manager thing and make the super great for the win

Are you ripping the piss? Why on earth would i do that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

cheesedude wrote:
    Are you ripping the piss? Why on earth would i do that?

well why not if your opinion of barca differs from the creaters opinion why not change it?

Totally agree with tuxy xD

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

tuxy wrote:
    well why not if your opinion of barca differs from the creaters opinion why not change it?
    I personally only play network games so can't change players attributes. I agree with you cheesedude but Larsson gets quite a few, strangely in the winter month's.

eirebhoy, where do you keep getting those clips of McGeady?

DRakE wrote:
    eirebhoy, where do you keep getting those clips of McGeady?
    celtic forum, www.thehuddleboard.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

i must say Eirebhoy, i love your mcgeady clips! keep em coming.

as for barca in FM, I reckon possibly they were researched by a non Barca fan, someone with a bit of a Barca chip on his shoulder. I remember when I researched the Irish league for 00/01 the head researcher telling me that some of the irish researchers at the time submitted very biased code. maybe thats what happened because they are a bit understrength. i dunno, just an opinion.

regarding football management, id love to see more active boards lads in hattrick, its much more competitive than fm cos its against real people etc.

Draupnir wrote:
    regarding football management, id love to see more active boards lads in hattrick, its much more competitive than fm cos its against real people etc.
    As is FM if you want it to be. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

yeah thats true i guess, just never felt the same when i played network games on the older versions. i think Fm or Cm in its day were/are real one player, in your bedroom till four in the morning type games.

Advertisement