Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the smumpkins!!!!! amazing!

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 melon_colly

bye you guys ...... :) i think my work here is done! the message has kindly been received! if you love the pumpkins SEE THE SMUMPKINS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

Hey Doctor J we should have consulted with you ages ago, keep up the good work!!!

What am I, chopped liver?

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭bumblebeemouth

sorry magpie! you deserve the same gratitude, where are my manners?? Keep up the good work!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

magpie wrote:
    What am I, chopped liver?

You wish :p

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭dead air

I think I heard there was a pumpkins tribute band doing the rounds.. I'd really like to see this.. are you playing anywhere soon, bumblebeemouth?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

I told him to get the word out and plan a gig in the olympia (however hard that may be??) and i reckon they could fill it easily. They are a great cover band of a great band. If you liked the pumpkins you will like these. And hey, I may even go as far as saying if you would go to see the pumpkins live, you should go to see these live!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭idontknowmyname

i seen the real SP play the Olympia lay for their last gig and i went to london to see them 2 nights b4 that....amazing...i was 5 rows from the front at the olympia...have brill pics.....they played their mad version of Bullet...brilliant

Advertisement