Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Bikes in car parks?

Options
  • 10-01-2005 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,038 ✭✭✭✭

Are bikes allowed to park in car parks - eg Jervis Street? I've often wondered that...!

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

There are two car parks on Jervis St. - one being the Jervis center and there is one between it and the quays on the left. They not only accept bikes (pedal & motor) but I also think it is free for them!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭[CrimsonGhost]

Fleet street is free to bike. Just take the right hand barrier on the way out. It's only half width so a bike a slip out. They'd probably be ratty if you parked in a proper space though so make sure to park at the side somewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Fleet street is free to bike. Just take the right hand barrier on the way out. It's only half width so a bike a slip out. They'd probably be ratty if you parked in a proper space though so make sure to park at the side somewhere
    Cool, didn't know that. Do you just have a chat to the guy no the way in, or just drive past the barrier?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,038 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Cool!! I came out of the gym on friday to find my poor bike lying on it's side after being blown over in the wind!!! I got away with just a cracked indicator. I'd be handy to leave it inside if I was around town and the weather was crappy...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭echomadman

I've been turned away from a few carparks in limerick on the bike, told me they weren't insured for bike storage.

• Advertisement
Advertisement