Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

renting in Maynooth (summer)

Options
  • 10-01-2005 12:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭

hey people. need a little help. moving to maynooth for the summer and im wondering how much i should be expecting to pay in rent for a double room. doesnt have to be en suite but if the price is right i might think about it.

does anyone know what the standard rent price is in maynooth for may to september?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

I can't remember exact prices but I would say that some estates are cheaper than others, and you should keep that in mind! It's not cause you're getting a bargain its for a reason. So if I were you I wouldn't necessarily go for the absolute cheapest. I'll ask around for prices tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

double in lucan is 380 now its about the same in surounding areas give or take 20 euro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭solice

ouch

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

double in lucan is 380 now its about the same in surounding areas give or take 20 euro

Maynooth is much cheaper! Even during the college year you'd prob get a double room for about €280 per month. My girlfriend was paying €220 for a double room.

During the summer all the student houses will be empty so there'll be plenty of choice, most landlords slash the rent during the summer just to have someone in the house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

its not like that at the mo in the hearld

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭zep

It usually around 80 Yo per week for a single room in Maynooth at the moment. As stated earlier in the summer the prices will be cheaper but not that much. I know loads of Student and they are paying around this.. Just from my experience, but u can shop around.

Advertisement