Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phantom FM job vacancies enquiry

Options
  • 10-01-2005 2:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

I read on the website that vancancies will be announced in due course. Does anyone have any idea as to when this will be? I plan on applying, but I'm going to be out of town in mid February and I don't want to miss a thing (anyone get that aerosmith reference? no? okay.)

If someone from the Phantom Towers could let me know, it would be muchly appreciated.

Word.

John

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Hello John,

There is no firm time scale yet as to when job vacancies will be advertised. We are in the process of negotiations with the BCI at present and as these progress, we will keep you posted.

Regards,

Pete Reed
    reed@phantomfm.com
    www.phantomfm.com

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

ah hello tis John!
    This is caz by the by!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 JohnBalfe

Caz, my dear. How's it going? Long time no see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 JohnBalfe

Oh, and thanks for the info Pete. I have a voice test demo CD that John Clarke asked me to make that I'm just itchin' to get out there.

Again, that's for the heads up.

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

I'd work in Phantom even if I had to shovel Sinister Pete's sh1t all day.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Steve Conway

scarfacemj wrote:

Hey!!!! That's my job . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

scarfacemj wrote:
    i wouldn't do that. scientists believe there's a close connection between canadian sh1t and nougat... unless of course you like raw, unprocessed nougat...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

Yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement