Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rockstar confirms GTA for PSP this Spring

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭ViperVenoM

America and Japan are selling it on its own for $199 ...uk has it on its own for £180 pre order...we are seriously getting screwed

i paid £250 for the value pack and Ridge Racer..prob not much more than i would if id have waited...(may have it friday)..from wales so no bloody custom shock !

my thoughts exactly with what Jammer said about ipods only playing music and this does everything..i intended to buy an ipod or iriver myself but opted for this!

if you look on ebay..some mugs are trying to sell it for like £400 :eek: ..god dammit i wish i had an american contact ...i cant believe how much we get ripped off...

as for the GTA..its going on my list of things to get i can assure u of that!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Frankly they are taking quite a big slap as it is.

Although it is somewhat lessened by the fact that a lot of the components are in house.

Sony really needs PSP to take off, they need a hit product, they see this as some sort of gateway product. They sell you the psp at a loss, but make it up in music/video downloads / Games / memory stick sales

And sure, since you have a nice, big memory stick, you might as well buy a Sony Cybershot camera. Want a PS3, well this will take a memory stick too.

Want to listen to music, why not buy it off Sony-BMG music label?? Possibly bought directly using the WIFI on your PSP from our Connect Store for 99 cents?

Want to watch a movie, why not watch Spiderman 3 (Sony pictures AKA columbia-tristar) or maybe James Bond (MGM recently bought by Sony pictures)?? Again, could theoretically be downloaded from the connect store for a couple of euro a pop?(when they start puttin films on there)

Games? Buy GT4 (Developed by Polyphony digital, owned by Sony)

You enjoyed spiderman didnt you, why not buy it on Blu-Ray disc (invented by Sony, primarily) 20 euros

Sony have far too much invested in this to let the price be a factor. So they are willing to let themselves take a loss on this, so they can make it up in other areas of their business

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭ViperVenoM

hell ive got GT4 pre ordered for PS2 and PSP :rolleyes:

Advertisement