Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of the weekend?

• 10-01-2005 4:04pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I've been looking online for photos from the weekend, and so far I can't find anything - ideally I wanted to see some proper photos of the fireworks and/or the display that happened on the river (since I couldn't get a ticket and therefore didn't see it), but I also assumed that, given the fuss made of it, the carnival would be fairly heavily reported. However, cork2005.ie has sod-all in the way of pictures and I can't find any anywhere else...any suggestions/links?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Try the Cork Examiner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 990 ✭✭✭galactus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭comet

I never saw so many camera wielding citizens around in all my life, all of them digital too, we're becoming like the Japanese, yes I think we're turning Japanese, I really think so. Well maybe not, but I'd guess there were a lot of digital cameras given as presents this Christmas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

I was hugely disappointed with the fireworks pic on the front of the Examiner. Normally Micheal Mc Sweeney churns out great shots.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Found these earlier...not great, but still - the cork 2005 site has sod-all in the way of photos of what happened, but did give us a list of stuff you didn't care enough about to ask about the weekend (eg how much fabric was used and so on). Nice one lads *sigh*

• Advertisement
Advertisement