Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polar - 'Bite Your Nails'

Options
  • 10-01-2005 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭

howdy,

our new single 'bite your nails' is onsale now in tower & road records for anybody of that inclination.... as always downloads in the signature :)

thanks,

mick

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Heard it on Today FM last night, well impressed.

Congrats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Hi All ,

Just wanted to throw my tu'pennce in here and say the single is brilliant, great band and great lads to boot, people are always bangin on about how crap things are on the irish music front and blabbin on about manufactured crap, well here's an opportunity to support a really good emerging irish band with a reallly good single (video on there too).

Im not the lads mate nor do I have a vested interest other than the fact that I like to support the emrging acts on the scene, the single is genuinely good and I think the lads deserve a bit of support .....so get ye to Tower records or Road this week and buy the thing its a few euro well spent.

Trev

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭T.B.L.

what he said :D
    go buy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭Milkman Dan

Trev M wrote:
    Hi All ,

Just wanted to throw my tu'pennce in here and say the single is brilliant, great band and great lads to boot, people are always bangin on about how crap things are on the irish music front and blabbin on about manufactured crap, well here's an opportunity to support a really good emerging irish band with a reallly good single (video on there too).

Im not the lads mate nor do I have a vested interest other than the fact that I like to support the emrging acts on the scene, the single is genuinely good and I think the lads deserve a bit of support .....so get ye to Tower records or Road this week and buy the thing its a few euro well spent.

Trev

ha ha!!!
    who are you Trev M? you write like you think you're important, so, y'know, are you?

fair play to polar, i'll have a listen to the downloads.

Im a legend and doin fine Dan thanks for asking. My mam says Im the most important person in the world.

You take objection to my post ? In the normal course of events when anyone posts praise about anyone else they are accused of
    A. being in the band

or

B. being an ass merchant....9/10 Im the latter , however in this instance Im voicing support for the lads and their single

• Advertisement

its just funny that you came in to vouch for them.
    good man yourself!
    "i like to support the emerging bands on the scene"
    jeez, aren't you a great fella?

god almighty!
    (not you Trev)

Thanks Dan! Thanks for pointing that out , would you like to subscribe to my news letter can I subscribe to yours?

Trev M wrote:
    Thanks Dan! Thanks for pointing that out , would you like to subscribe to my news letter can I subscribe to yours?

i'm sure you're lovely in real life Trev.

Ive been told Im a bit pompous on occassion.... :o
    Its a fair criticism I conceed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Ya....go Polar....
    xm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Achille

ooh, i only just got around to watching the video on the single.
    it's really good.
    very impressive stuff lads.

Advertisement