Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

look what ive ordered...

Options
  • 10-01-2005 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭

i dunno about u guys but when i seen this i said to myself, "f@%k me thats cool". its a swiss army knife with inbuilt usb memory. how cool is that? it also has a pen, light, screwdriver, letteropener (knife), scissors and a nail file, plus you can attach it to a keyring!!

i suggest we hail this as the best gadget in the world. ingenius for us computer folk who can now wave goodbye to our floppy disks (if you havn't already). it's on backorder on computerbits but due in 18th jan. i ordered the 128mb version, they go up to 512mb. €65 is one of the cheapest ive seen them for, even compared to the US. boy am i looking forward to getting this baby and putting it on my keyring :D

Comments

Advertisement