Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nipple Problem

Options
  • 10-01-2005 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭

I took out my nipple piercings about a month ago, and today I noticed they have weird pimple type things where the holes were. Is this normal. I can pop them like zits.

Is this my body getting rid of the crap that built up in the hole?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

yeh i think it is your body gettin rid of the crap that was in the whole...

after i took my belly button ring out i got that aswell..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 macroon

Hey,
    I got my nipple done about 2 months ago, and at the start I had the same sort of thing. Its just a build-up of lymph, dont worry too much about it!!!(tho it might be a good idea to keep it clean!!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Evilution

Just curious, but I wonder would this happen after you removed a cockring?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Blisterman wrote:
    I took out my nipple piercings about a month ago, and today I noticed they have weird pimple type things where the holes were. Is this normal. I can pop them like zits.

That happened me for about a week after I took them out, but it wasn't like a pimple, just whiteish skin. It's just the tissue healing. Keep it clean and it'll go away soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

Blisterman wrote:

yup - pretty normal. The tubule that was inside will break down over time. Might I suggest you DON'T go popping them like zits, & do continue to keep the area clean & also ensure you get plenty of air at them too..... Also - try not spray alcohol-based aftershaves or whatever on them - as this believe it or not can irritate the bejesus outta the wounds..... unpleasant!!!!!!!

::: ven0mous :::

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Now you tell, me after I popped them and used alcohol based deoderant.

Advertisement