Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jolly Ranchers

• 10-01-2005 11:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

anyone know if these little gems are still available?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭athena 2000

Yes, they're around and going strong. Their green apple and watermelon are some of the best all-time hard candy flavours ever. Try cybercandy.co.uk if you can't find any locally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

I havent seen these in years - I think they were the first sweet that you could get out of its paper without having bits stuck all over it :D

Yes, they're around and going strong.

Where did you see them?

I've seen them at the grocery market and drugstores in the states.
    You can get them online a number of places too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

I haven't seen them in Ireland in so long, but a mate got some from America recently and they are as delicious as ever.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Gossip_girl

I was talking about these on a different thread trying to get people to understand their greatness. Watermelon is easily my favourite but I haven't seen them around for years. athena 2000, where did you see them? Any chance I'd find them in Dun Laoighre/ town?

Gossip_girl, you are right. The flavour those little gems contain is intense and so good. (I just saw the other thread.) My brother and I would pounce on the watermelon flavour first every time. Peach is pretty amazing too.

I think the best place to get them would be online for those in Ireland/UK. Google for some vendors online - I found cybercandy.co.uk. as a possible source. Anyone ever ordered candy online before? Jolly Ranchers are worth it!

Gossip_girl, you are right. The flavour those little gems contain is intense and so good. (I just saw the other thread.) My brother and I would pounce on the watermelon flavour first every time. Peach is pretty amazing too.

I think the best place to get them would be online for those in Ireland/UK. Google for some vendors online - I found cybercandy.co.uk. as a possible source. Anyone ever ordered candy online before? Jolly Ranchers are worth it!

They are sold out of the Watermelon and mixed flavours - you didnt buy them all athena did you?? :D

How about a vodka lollipop with a scorpian inside instead!?

Or some worm crisps perhaps??

http://www.cybercandy.co.uk/aaasmt/index.php/url_pmet3/xdbc_22/dbtc_2/pic_1/add_44112/stc_1#601

They are sold out of the Watermelon and mixed flavours - you didnt buy them all athena did you?? :D

Moi? Mais non! Someone should start a specialty candy import biz in Ireland. I foresee mucho moolah to be made.

Worm crisps, what a horrible name. But I'd try one. One. :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement