Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cpu cooler?

Options
  • 10-01-2005 11:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭

iv recently ordered an A64 3200+ along with an Abit AV8 3rd eye mobo :)

i want to overclock asap but im wondering about the type of coolers that i can get that will fit?

any ideas...?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭padraigf

If they will fit, the XP-90 and XP-120 are probably the best coolers around. check out www.thermalright.com and see if there are any known issues. If not, I strongly advise you to get one :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭SpooN_9k

done some research on the XP-90 and it looks like it will do the job perfectly

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭fiacha

take a look at the arctic colling freezer 64.
    seems to be able to match the thermalright coolers at a much better price. you'll find plenty of info about it in the OCUK forums

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭neokenzo

Better not go with XP-120, they are not compatible with all motherboard. Get the XP-90, they are quite good.

Advertisement