Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Shield: Did TV3 miss an ep?

• 11-01-2005 10:54am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,991 ✭✭✭

Watched The Shield on TV 3 last night. It seemed from the "previously on ..." introduction that I had missed an ep. (Where the decoy team were pee'd off with the black detective)
    I can't believe that I missed an ep so therefore it must be TV3's fault ?!?!?!
    Anyone else notice this or should I just get a life?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Buy the DVD's then you'll never miss and episode.

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭MaceFace

Watched The Shield on TV 3 last night. It seemed from the "previously on ..." introduction that I had missed an ep. (Where the decoy team were pee'd off with the black detective)
    I can't believe that I missed an ep so therefore it must be TV3's fault ?!?!?!
    Anyone else notice this or should I just get a life?

It seems like you have a life because instead of being stuck in front of the TV watching that episode you were busy doing something else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

Lump wrote:
    Buy the DVD's then you'll never miss and episode.

John

That's my plan anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

Doesn't seem to be one missing - last night's was:

"Slipknot" 3x09
    The lynching of a teenager threatens to ignite a race war between Farmington's black and Latino gangs. Aceveda sends his already floundering marriage further off course when he tells his wife that he was sexually assaulted. Vic continues to question the rest of the Strike Team about the missing money train cash.

7 was on 20th Dec, none on 27th, 8 was on the 3rd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

That happened in last Monday's episode (the first after the Christmas break) when Claudette missed out on vital info because she overlooked a report. The boss of the Decoy squad was going to hold her responsible if anything happed to yer one that was still undercover with the gang. But he was never happy answering to her anyway as he saw it as a demotion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,991 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

Thanks all.
    ...wonder what I WAS doing on Monday 3rd ....??

Advertisement