Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Scotland Ireland Tickets

• 11-01-2005 11:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭

The tickets for the Scotland Ireland match are going on sale at 12 today on www.scottishrugby.org

I went on this morning and found that they have the tickets for sale already but no direct link to them.

So if you want to know how just pm me. If not I'm sure they will still be available at 12.

Anyway just said I'd try and help someone.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

got 4. yay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

I've to figure a way over there now!!! damned impulse buying ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭decbuck

uberwolf,

i booked flights for me and my friends with ba.

it cost 208 euro and thats flying decent hour friday coming back sunday. Just priced the flights for sat - sunday and they are the same.

only problem is you have to fly dublin-london-edinburgh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

decbuck wrote:
    it cost 208 euro and thats flying decent hour friday coming back sunday. Just priced the flights for sat - sunday and they are the same.

only problem is you have to fly dublin-london-edinburgh

Other options are cheap flights to Manchester/L'pool/Birmingham and hiring a a car for the W/E (or getting a train)

Or take a car over on the ferry! Works if you've a few friends to split the cost

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

The wales game would be a good match to go to, but i reckon that tickets will be harder to get a hold of...

fly to newcastle a 2 hr drive away. Least thats my current plan. But I'm thinking of cancelling the tickets I have cos peoples limitations that I was planning on going with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭decbuck

uberwolf ,

why not fly all the way with ba rather than face 2 hour drive up and back.

how much are the flights to Newcastle?

Anyway if it doesn't woork out (but hope it does), I might have a few more friends going over. So if you can't get rid of the tickets give me a shout.

Cheers

newcastle flights were 70 sterling return each.

meant to say: Can those tickets be sold on? cos they have to be collected from the ticket stand.

they cost me 55sterling each. On the 22 in one of the stands. I was going to cancel them in the next day or two. You wanna have a look and see if you can use them?

• Advertisement

Whoot, batch of five tickets arrived in the post yesterday, desptie the SRU saying to collect 'em from the ticket office.

What about you Uberwolf?

As it goes, one is spare if anyone wants an Upper East on the try line, let me know

Gentle **bump** in case someone wants a tickets to see the resurgent Scots

I managed to sel my tickets - thankfully - for face value.

But as you say the buyer rang and were told they'd been posted out monday a week ago. I still haven't got them and they travel 2m!!! His GF popped into teh ticket office over there and was told they couldn't be collected for that reason.

What to do?!?

Advertisement