Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Games drop down list trouble?

Options
  • 11-01-2005 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭

Is it just my crappy work computer acting up? I use the drop down list to go into games but when I mouse over GAMES the drop down list jumps over to the right and then closes cos my mouse isn't over the list anymore if u get what I mean.
    I think its because games has a submenu but this menu doesn't open when the list jumps over to the right which makes me think there may be an error instead of my machine cos I can open other lists with sub menus.

CL.

EDIT: To clarify I can get the main drop down list when I mouse over games but when I move down to click on games in the list is when the weirdness starts
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Just checked, same problem here; error is in Firefox, but not in IE6.

The problem may be related to the fact that Firefox interprets the general "Games" forum as being a subcategory itself, wheras IE6 doesn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

I'm running IE6 in work..... can't recall having the prob with Firefox at home but then this problem is only happening today. Was fine yesterday. Least I haven't gone mad and it's not just me with the problem :)

Problem appears to have vanished...

*CuLT goes stir crazy

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

IE6 in work aswell and it's grand here

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

I still have it..... must be some reason behind it but it's hardly a major problem for me :)

• Advertisement

Ok, just checked again, it's weird, when using the "muppet" server the problem is there, but when using the normal "www" it's not...

Advertisement