Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

512k/128k vs. 512k/512k

• 11-01-2005 12:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭

512k/128k vs. 512k/512k is there any significant difference and would it be worth getting a 512k/512k line @ €80 per month???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

depends if you want to do a lot of uploading.. if you can afford it.. why not??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,212 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Where are you getting it from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭A$$A$$IN

It's from lastmile.ie its a wireless connection and i already have the 512/128 but was wondering if it would be worth upgrading. I'd be using it primarily for gaming but was wonderin if it was worth the hassle, and before anyone starts ranting about wireless it's the only connection i can get due to the location of my house :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Not for 80 euro a month and it won't significantly help your gaming either. Unless you plan on uploading alot, forget about it. I'd stick with a cheap 512/128k line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭padraigf

Id love a 512/512 line. i really hate using bittorent on my 512/128. luckily ill soon have 1024/1024 with IBB tho :)
    For that price cant say that itd be worth it, unless youre really serious bout ur gaming

• Advertisement
Advertisement