Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

male lover wanted for my staffie!

• 11-01-2005 1:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

hiya,

Just new to these boards, saw hellrazers thread above with list of breeders - but my staffie isn't IKC reg so i doubt I'd be able to get a breeder. Plus we'd rather just get a well-tempered friendly dog to sire the pups, not really interested in IKC etc.

does anyone have / know a male staffordshire bull terrier (preferably black & white colouring) who could 'service' (love that phrase!) our 3 year old female?

she's currently in heat & would be ready in about 5 days - otherwise we'll have to wait til next time.

thanks a mill

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

You do realise there is little or no profit in breeding from dogs if the pups are to be looked after correctly. Your dog isn't registered although registering your dog doesn't gurantee the your dog is a good breeding standard. If you do insist on breeding please make sure all pups are wormed/fully vaccinated etc and are only rehomed to responsible homes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭pinkyirl

we don't want the pups for profit. we want to keep one ourselves, one for both our dads and if there's any more they'll go to friends - there's a waiting list for our sasha's pups. and don't worry, all pups would definitely be looked after, we treat our dog like a child - she's a little person not an animal.

Advertisement