Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Before the festivities REALLY begin...

Options
  • 23-05-2000 11:52am
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

You'll see my name stuck up there as Moderator.

My thoughts are that most of the people that post to these boards are bright enough (with the exception of some of the kiddies on the Quake and Halflife boards). Bearing that in mind, I hope we can have some really good stuff on this board.

I'm happy to see people posting lots of stuff, but within reason. If it's something like a funny but bold picture, please post a link instead of the actual pic - and also put in the words BOLD or something to that nature smile.gif There may be people that'll take offence and if we can place a warning up, we (the users) can't be given (too much) grief smile.gif

Basically, my feelings on most things can be taken from Celebrity Deathmatch Referee Extraordinare - Mills Lane:
    I'LL ALLOW IT!!!

Enjoy and have a chuckle cool.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

OMG Kharn's First Post on the humour board :p

Advertisement