Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Castlevania or metroid?

Options
  • 11-01-2005 2:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭

Which should i buy for the gameboy advance! I love both but can't afford both!
    Which of these original great games do u think i should buy? :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

get metroid zero mission tbh
    you unlock metroid 1 at the end of that anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

What tman said...
    And also if you can find it the first Castlevania is about a tenner now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

you mean aria of sorrow kirby?

id go with castlevania on the nes classics and buy zero mission cause zero mission is deadly!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

No. The first one: Circle of the Moon. (which is virtually unplayable on a non-SP GBA) I've spent so much time playing Zero Mission...and it's back in my GBA SP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

If you're going to buy a Castlevania GBA game I say get Cirlce Of The Moon if you can find it. It's much longer/harder/better than Aria Of Sorrow (which is still pretty good though. I can see people enjoying Aria Of Sorrow more but not me.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

And harmony of dissonance is a great game as well. All the castlevania games for the GBA are very hard to find since Konami only made one batch of them. Konami europe have exactly 0 copies in their warehouse.

However i prefer the Metroid games.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

If I'm taking you literally, you mean the NES Classic games no?

Go with Metroid, but don't bother with the redundant NES Classic version, get Zero Mission instead.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Not the nes classic. Nintendo released that. I mean circle of the moon, harmony of dissonance and aria of sorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Retr0gamer wrote:
    Not the nes classic. Nintendo released that. I mean circle of the moon, harmony of dissonance and aria of sorrow.

That post was directed to the original poster. :rolleyes:

Oopsy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭TCamen

Taking just the original games, I'd pick Castlevania.

If we can widen to newer titles, I'd probably go with Metroid Fusion over Zero Mission -- just preferred it, and it's harder imo. Zero Mission was a cake walk after Fusion...

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭MunkyHed

Aw come on man...
    if you can afford wireless headphones, networking switches etc you can surely afford 2 games for your gameboy!
    Or just sell the gameboy and games and rent a hooker for the night. Much more fun! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Metroid fusion, played it, great game, buy it.

Advertisement