Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wow, ireland won a game!

• 23-02-2000 10:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭

just looking at the comentry on the england game in work and what do you know..i decide to check out the rest of the football scores
    and well...bugger me backwards and call me wanda, but didnt i just see ireland have beaten the czech repulic 3 -2.
    amazing. if id been watching they would have lost about 5 nil
    must stop watching ireland when they play wink.gif

One of Your Imps Does A Great Impression Of You
    He Can Even Do The Ears....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Yeah but they were very lucky with the first two goals. I reakon we should sign that Czech Central Defender who scored the og as a striker thou :P

Gandalf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

i know, since there has been so much disappointment in the past and stuff, we all get optimistic in rugby and soccer "things are better now", and then lose miserably, but give them 2 more games (rug and soc) and we'll see if they actually are good.
    Some excellent players - this could be it: we could start winning.
    Up Cork City!
    Tranmere for the cup! (did they win?)
    S****horpe for promotion!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Wyverne

yeah wwman, but i think that amazing is too simple a word for it,; more like miracle :P

AND VERY TRUE GANDALF the first goal was lucky, as for the secong, well gary kelly cossed the ball in from the halfway line through to harte, yes it was a bit lucky, but a keepers nistake is part of the game,

still, other teams b4 were lucky and still didn't beat them. WE DID.......

ITS A FUNNY OLD GAME

This is Commander in chief of the USS Esses, signing off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

LOL!

Sc u n thorpe smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

i should have said Sc.unthorpe. I won't even mention my favourit German team - 3rd division ****sburg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

C'mon the Bradford (Paul Jewell is a distant relative)!

Lunacy Abounds! Play GLminesweeper!

Advertisement