Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(Advice please): 42 Inch Plasma Screen

Options
  • 11-01-2005 4:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

A friend of mine is looking to buy thisVision 42in Plasma Screen . Has anyone any views good or bad about the spec or this brand name. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

whats so special about that one? like you could get the same inireland for that price!? and without the hassel of shipping + returning it (f needed, hopefuly not)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Zakrze,

Nexnix.co.uk and Richer Sound (in the North) are both good for getting plasmas, and will save you a bundle compared to (rip off) Irish prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

It's ok... they only depreciate at £40 a day.... all is not lost ;)

John

• Registered Users Posts: 11,327 ✭✭✭✭Tony

I saw a DID ad in the herald advertising a 42" LG for €999

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭zokrez

Well he has been offered one by an Irish company for €1650 and he has asked me for my opinion as to whether that was good value. I have never heard of Vision myself. The LG offer sounds excellent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Tony wrote:
    I saw a DID ad in the herald advertising a 42" LG for €999

Seen that ad myself not a bad price, its an LG but hey its a plasma ;D it looks fookin huge :)

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I think I would choose LG over Vision!

Don't LG and Philips work together on plasma screen development or is it just LCD's they work together on?

Advertisement