Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Net1 setup information

• 11-01-2005 4:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 693 ✭✭✭

I'm helping a friend set up a wireless router in his house. His service provider is Net1 and he has a Proxim Tsunami MP.11 wireless reciever. I can't find any configuration information about it on the net, and his service provider don't seem to be able to provide any information on what settings are required to allow the router to talk to the MP.11 box. There's no information on the Net1 site either...
    Has anyone worked with these before and have any advice?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 acunning

The net1 wireless router is not customer configurable, you should jsut get a dhcp lease from the network. Or use the details that they provide. Works for me. :D

AC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Gyck

Or use the details that they provide

They don't seem to have provided him with very much detail...
    I've found some material online about the MP.11, and I'll see if I can use dhcp. Thanks for the reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Net1

The Tsunami MP11 is operated in bridged mode onto our network and is not user configurable - please set your router to "obtain an IP address automatically" or if you still have difficulty please email support@net1.ie

Advertisement