Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamer in need of help!?!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Donkey Konga is truly innovative, although it does base iself on the premise of a dancemat game, it is great fun.
    I wanted to dislike it and despite myself I love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,560 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

Pirates! tbh

Yaaaar sail the seven seas!

Yes I played the original. In 4 colours. It's exactly the same feeling as playing the first one while at the same time being everything the original couldn't be.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭f1refox

Magnolia_Fan If you are looking for a game you won't go far wrong with Battlefield Vietnam there are so many mods you would think every one was a different game especially if you are going online gaming. PS BF2 is coming O YEAH! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

CiDeRmAn why bother modding the xbox just to play emulators when a pc can do it much easier and you dont stop the xbox going online then ?!? just curious cause i cant see the point.

As for outrun being thin on content, well i suppose you could say that but personally i like the fact that its not overloaded with rubbish like allot of games, its pure arcade pick up and play fun. Not eveyones idea of good i suppose. Pg2 is soul less it just feels so sterile.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Kristok wrote:
    CiDeRmAn why bother modding the xbox just to play emulators when a pc can do it much easier and you dont stop the xbox going online then ?!? just curious cause i cant see the point.

1. Because you don't have to wait forever for your PC to boot up.
    2. Emulated games look better on the TV.
    3. While many Gfx cards have TV out not many people have them beside a TV.
    4. The xbox may be fat but a big PC is even bigger to have lying around a TV.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

yea suppose so, ive the pc in the same room as telly so its not a problem for me.

Advertisement