Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

This is a longshot....

• 11-01-2005 5:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

Does anyone know the name of a trance tune that was out about 5 or 6 years ago that had a video with Chinese imagery?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Loobz

Can you elaborate on that? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Sallybags

That's all I can remember about it really. I think it showed some Chinese girl walking around and there was definitely one of those houses with the three or four roofs. I remember it came out a bit after BBE's Seven Days And One Week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

I'm not sure but would it be another release from BBE?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

some of it wasnt shoot in a spainish village(or somewhere smiliar)

maybe thats bbe but that was just in a city for the whole video wasnt it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

Yeah the BBE one with the chinese girl (climbing out of manholes? Or did I invent that bit?!) is only in a city I think. But I have a feeling they might have made another related video or something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

Bri wrote:
    Yeah the BBE one with the chinese girl (climbing out of manholes? Or did I invent that bit?!) is only in a city I think. But I have a feeling they might have made another related video or something.

I think it was large puddles really that she seemed to come from!

A little after BBE, DJ Quicksilver (Watergate) had a track called Heart of Asia, It might have had the kind of video you are asking about...

Seanie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Sallybags

Seanie M, ur the best. Tis Heart Of Asia. Sound

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

Sallybags wrote:
    Seanie M, ur the best. Tis Heart Of Asia. Sound

Well, what can I say... You're welcome!

:D

Advertisement