Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This is just sick

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Grrrrr, I whacked her in the ankles with a wooden sweeping brush today, then I muttered "that's for dimebag", and walked off while she insulted me.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

meh, she ruined my yesterday, and my today. but it all comes down to, "Some people are SICKOS"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

The bit i don't get is why blabbermouth would even bother publicising this in the first place. To me, that not only make a bad situation worse, but it gives the author of wewontmisshim.com exactly what he wanted, publicity.

I don't know whats worse tbh.
    I don't let it bother me, i put up with it for Mercury, Cobain, Hutchence and now Darrell. In such a case, ignorance is bliss.

The man made more money in a year than those who taint his memory would do in 20, and his influence in the Metal world will still be known for in years to come, unlike the nobodys who have a cheap dig like that site. I'll take comfort in that :)

Christ, i am getting soft in my old age! :)
    Nero

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

wow go roe!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Drevin Fairy

people = sick

Advertisement