Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sex joke

Options
  • 27-05-2000 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭

I recevied this joke via email
    It's funniest one even though it was number 9 in the top 9 sex jokes

A man walked into a bar and said,
    "Barman can I have 6 of your strongest drinks please."
    The barman replied "Are you celebrating something?"
    The man repiled,"Yes, my first Blówjób."
    "In that case let me buy you a 7th," answered the barman.
    "No," replied the man," if 7 doesn't wash out the taste nothing will."
    biggrin.gif

Man does not create.
    He discovers.

[This message has been edited by Skud (edited 27-05-2000).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

In keeping with the rude jokes spirit :

A Bear and a Rabbit are taking a dump in the woods. The bear turns to the Rabbit and says , 'Do you have trouble with poo sticking to your fur?'
    'No' says the Rabbit. Just then , the bear picks him up , and wipes his ass with him.

So the pope puts down the Badger and leans over to me and says , 'At TFC my son , I 0wnz j00'. Before I could speak in walks Dustin Hoffman in a giant Silk Worm costume and just then...it started to get weird...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭Molly

This ain't really a sex joke but its kinda related to one
    lone ranger and litte tonto riding through
    the desert. Litle tonto jumps off his horse and puts his ear to the ground.
    He stands up and says "Buffalo Come".
    The lone ranger says "Wow thats amazing how do you know".
    Little tonto Replys "Ear Sticky"

I am a flamer
    therefore burn in ur own body fat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭Molly

This total loner went out clubbing one night yet he failed to score being so desperate to get his hole he saw a bum down an alley.He ran up behind the drunken bum and began to have anál sex with the bum.As the bum had passed out from alcohol he didnt resist the man being a loner had loads a dosh so he left him a tenner. Next morning teh bum bought two nagins of vodka.That night the young man didn't score agian so he went and had anál sex with the agian unconcuious bum and left a tenner behind. thsi proceded for a week. Eventually the guy at the offy knew what the bum wanted so the next time he went in the assistant says "two nagins of vodka". The bun replys " No some beer Vodka makes my ass bleed"

I am a flamer
    therefore burn in ur own body fat.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Edge

Heres no. 8 in the top 9:
    A man is in a hotel lobby.
    He wants to ask the clerk a question.
    As he turns to go to the front desk,
    he accidentally bumps into a woman beside him and as he does, his elbow goes into her breast.
    They are both startled and he says, "Ma'am, if your heart is as soft as your breast, I know you'll forgive me."
    She replies, "if your penis is as hard as your elbow, I'm in room 1221."

Libraries Give Us Power
    Tom
    Edge's Website

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

David Copperfield's just finishing his show.
    He asks members of the audience to come up and perform their own tricks.
    One bloke in the audience runs up and says "For this trick I'll need a table and your luvverly assistant Claudia Schiffer." Both are brought on stage.
    The man puts the table in the middle of the stage and stands Claudia bent over it.
    Quick as a flash he pulls her knickers down and starts pumping away from behind.

"Oi that's not a trick " shouts David.
    And the bloke replies:
    "No but it's f**king magic!"

• Advertisement
Advertisement