Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JOTD

Options
  • 28-05-2000 3:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭

A man was sitting at a bar enjoying an after-work ****tail when an exceptionally gorgeous, sexy, young woman entered.

The man could not take his eyes away from her. The young woman noticed his overly attentive stare and walked directly toward him.

Before he could offer his apologies for being so rude, the young woman said to him, "I'll do anything you want me to do, no matter how kinky, for $100, with one condition."

Flabbergasted, the man asked what the condition was.

The young woman replied, "You have to tell me what you want me to do in just three words."

The man considered her proposition for a moment, withdrew his wallet from his pocket and counted out five $20 bills, which he pressed into the young woman's hand.

He looked deeply into her eyes and slowly said, "Paint my house."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭2040

good one biggrin.gif

I OwN j00!
    -2040.ie
    -Ir.ie
    -Boards.ir

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Take it

A young man had seriously dated three girls and was finally faced with the dilemma of which to marry. As a test he gave each of them one thousand dollars.

The first girl went for a complete hair and face makeover, new clothes, and new shoes. She returned to showoff her new look saying, "I want to be at my most beautiful for you. Why? Because I love you, dear."

The second girl returned with new hockey and golf equipment, a new stereo VCR and month's supply of beer saying, "I bought all these things for you. They're my gifts to you, because I love you so."

The third girl invested the $1,000 wisely and very quickly doubled her original amount. She reinvested the profits which continued to multiply and returned the first thousand to the young man saying, "I have taken your money and made it grow as an investment in our future together. That's how much I love you, my dear."

The young man was very impressed by all their responses.

He then gave long and careful consideration and finally married the one with the biggest tits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

(with due thanks to Sheron)

Why are women like tornadoes?

When they come they're warm & wet, but when they leave they take the house and car.

Advertisement